Ruskin's journey , 2013
- Ruskin's journey : teaching people to see / a presentation of Films for the Humanities & Sciences ; director-camera-editor, David Blacow ; produced by David Blacow, Michael Bowen.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (48 min.) : sound , color with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 256Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2013.
Presenter, Michael Wheeler ; voice of John Ruskin, Keith Hanley.
An overview of John Ruskin's life through his home at Brantwood, his journeys, and his writings on art criticism and on social reform.
Disc characteristics: DVD-R
Originally issued as videocassette in 2000.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- 19th century.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Homes and haunts.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Travel.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.