Bann, Stephen, Ian Hamilton and the idea of classical landscape, 2014
- Ian Hamilton and the idea of classical landscape [electronic resource] / Stephen Bann.
- New Haven, CT : Yale Center for British Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 DVD (70 min.) : sound , color ; 4 3/4 in
- Reference LibraryDVD 259Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Lecture in conjunction with the exhibition "Of green leaf, bird, and flower": artists' books and the natural world, Yale Center for British Art, May 15 - August 10, 2014. Stephen Bann followed the development of the garden of the poet and artist, Ian Hamilton Finlay, in the Lanarkshire hills in Scotland.
- Subject Terms:
- Finlay, Ian Hamilton. Little Sparta.