Hallett, Mark, 1965-, Reynolds , 
Reynolds : portraiture in action / Mark Hallett.
- New Haven : Published for The Paul Mellon Centre For Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 488 pages : illustrations (black and white, color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R36 H35 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting, English -- 18th century.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Learning about portraiture
- On the road
- Making a reputation
- Celebrity and exhibition
- The faces of war
- Painting the graces
- The Academy project
- Pall Mall pastoral
- The Streatham worthies
- Family matters
- The Prince of Wales at Somerset House
- Point counter point.