Louis Kahn, architect , 2013
- Louis Kahn, architect / a film by Paul Falkenberg and Hans Namuth.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (28 min.) : sound , color with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 264Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2013.
Camera, Jon Wing Lum.
Commentary: Vincent Scully.
Shows a number of buildings designed by the architect Louis I. Kahn, including the Yale University Art Gallery, the Salk Institute in San Diego, and dormitories in Bryn Mawr.
Disc characteristics: DVD-R
Originally issued as videocassette in 1972.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century.Bryn Mawr College.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 -- Spoken words.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.Salk Institute for Biological Studies.Yale University. Art Gallery.