IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
His Majesty King Edward VII, [1901?]
His Majesty King Edward VII.
- [Coventry, England] : [Thomas Stevens], [1901?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 silk picture : color ; 11 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 49bYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Visual Materials
- A woven picture, machine-embroidered on silk.
Godden, G. Stevengraphs and other Victorian silk pictures, 102
BAC: British Art Center copy is matted together with Stevengraphs of Queen Alexandra, Queen Victoria, the Prince of Wales, and the Princess of Wales. Manufacture information on the item may be obscured.
The picture depicts King Edward VII, with images of Windsor Castle and the Palace of Westminster in the foreground.
- Subject Terms:
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 -- Portraits.Silk pictures -- Specimens.
- Embroidery (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.