H.R.H. The Prince of Wales.
- [Coventry, England] : [Thomas Stevens], [1901?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 silk picture : color ; 11 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 49bYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Visual Materials
- A woven picture, machine-embroidered on silk.
Godden, G. Stevengraphs and other Victorian silk pictures, 151
BAC: British Art Center copy is matted together with Stevengraphs of King Edward VII, Queen Alexandra, Queen Victoria, and the Princess of Wales. Manufacture information on the item may be obscured.
A portrait of the Prince, later King George V. With a naval scene at bottom.
- Subject Terms:
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936 -- Portraits.Silk pictures -- Specimens.
- Embroidery (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.