10%, 15% / Julie Johnstone.
- Additional Title(s):
Ten percent fifteen percent
- [Edinburgh] : Essence Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.J64 T46 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A distillation, within the pages of a book, of the perception of space and perspective, each facing page of the book, including the cover, consists of two printed colour blocks of different tints of black oriented to the page edges. These are separated by an unprinted 2mm horizontal gap or line."--AMBruno website.
Title taken and statement of responsibility taken from inserted card.
"Produced as part of the Lines project initiated by AMBruno on the occasion of the Whitechapel Art Book Fair 2013"--Inserted card.
Limited edition of 25 numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 14 of 25 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- AMBruno. Lines.Artists' books -- Scotland.Color vision.Gray.
- Artists' books -- Scotland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.