The final spurt.
- Coventry ; London : Thomas Stevens, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 silk picture : color ; 5 x 15 cm, in mount 13 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9002.S8 F5 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Visual Materials
- "Woven in silk by Thomas Stevens, inventor and manufacturer, Coventy and London, (registered)."
Date from Godden.
A woven picture, machine-embroidered on silk.
Godden, G. Stevengraphs and other Victorian silk pictures, 18
Includes printed advertisement, on reverse of the mount, for other subjects in the Stevengraph series.
"Landscape view of the finishing stages of the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race, forming a pair with Are you ready?"--Godden.
- Subject Terms:
- Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race, England -- Pictorial works.Rowing -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Silk pictures -- Specimens.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Embroidery (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.