Stevens, Thomas, 1828-1888, The final spurt, 
- The final spurt.
- Coventry ; London : Thomas Stevens, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 silk picture : color ; 5 x 15 cm, in mount 13 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9002.S8 F5 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Visual Materials
- "Landscape view of the finishing stages of the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race, forming a pair with Are you ready?"--Godden.
"Woven in silk by Thomas Stevens, inventor and manufacturer, Coventy and London, (registered)."
Date from Godden.
A woven picture, machine-embroidered on silk.
Godden, G. Stevengraphs and other Victorian silk pictures, 18
Includes printed advertisement, on reverse of the mount, for other subjects in the Stevengraph series.
- Subject Terms:
- Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race, England -- Pictorial works.Rowing -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Silk pictures -- Specimens.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Embroidery (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.