IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Holland, Laurence Gifford, A descriptive & historical catalogue of the collection of pictures at Hatfield House and 20 Arlington Street , 1891
A descriptive & historical catalogue of the collection of pictures at Hatfield House and 20 Arlington Street / by Laurence Gifford Holland by authority of the Marquess of Salisbury.
- Additional Title(s):
Descriptive and historical catalogue of the collections of pictures at Hatfield House and 20 Arlington Street
Catalogue of pictures at Hatfield House and 20 Arlington Street.
- Edinburgh : Printed by R. & R. Clark, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7746.H38 H65 1891+Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title: Catalogue of pictures at Hatfield House and 20 Arlington Street.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 126
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped blue cloth. ALS from W. Stanhope Lovell to Lady Gwendolen Bamber Gascoyne, dated Thursday February 20h 1932 laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Hatfield (Hertfordshire) -- Catalogs.Bamber Gascoyne, Gwendolen, Lady -- ALS from W. Stanhope Lovell, Februar 20th, 1932.Europe -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Europe -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Europe -- Nobility -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Hatfield House (England) -- Catalogs.Lovell, W. Stanhope -- ALS to Lady Gwendolen Bamber Gascoyne, February 20th, 1932.Portrait painting -- Europe -- Catalogs.Portrait painting, European -- Catalogs.Portraits -- Europe -- Catalogs.Portraits -- Private collections -- England -- Catalogs.Portraits, European -- Catalogs.Salisbury, Robert Cecil, Marquess of, 1830-1903 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.