Psalmi penitentiales , Finished on the 15th day of November, 1894]
- Psalmi penitentiales / [transcribed and edited by F. S. Ellis].
- Alternate Title(s):
- Penitential Psalms. Latin.
- Hammersmith, Finished on the 15th day of November, 1894]
- Physical Description:
- , 63 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBS1445.P4 E4 1894Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN MLm405 894e: 312 copies printed, of which 12 on vellum. This copy printed on paper.
With the Latin Vulgate text of the Psalms.
BAC: British Art Center copy is one of 12 vellum copies. Bound in quarter cream cloth and blue boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English (Middle English)Kelmscott Press -- Publisher. (BACRB)Morris, William -- Printer. (BACRB)Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1894. (BACRB)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.