The tourist's companion, or, The history and antiquities of Harewood in Yorkshire : giving a particular description of Harewood House, church, and castle : with some account of its environs / by John Jewell.
- Additional Title(s):
History and antiquities of Harewood in Yorkshire, giving a particular description of Harewood House, church, and castle
- Second edition, with considerable additions and corrections.
- Leeds : Printed by Christopher Pickard, and sold by the booksellers in York, Leeds, Harrowgate, Otley, &c. Also by the author, Harewood, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 103,  pages,  folded leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H27 J49 1822Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Price three shillings."
Engraving by Samuel Brown; after Abraham Wood.
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary printed boards. Title page reproduced on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Buildings -- England -- Harewood -- History.Harewood (England) -- Description and travel.Harewood House (Harewood, England) -- Guidebooks.
Engravings -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
Jewell, John, of Harewood, Yorkshire, The tourist's companion, or, The history and antiquities of Harewood in Yorkshire , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.