Haddon Hall / by Llewellynn Jewitt, F.S.A. etc. etc. ; illustrated by upwards of fifty engravings.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated guide to Haddon Hall
- Revised edition.
- London : Virtue & Co., Limited, 26, Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row,, [approximately 1880?]
- Physical Description:
- , 67,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.H3 J47 1880Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Illustrated guide to Haddon Hall.
Publisher's advertisements, p. .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped blue cloth. Inscribed: Mary Walter Cooper. August 27th, 1884.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooper, Mary Walter -- Autograph.Haddon Hall (England) -- Guidebooks.Manners family.Vernon family.
Wood engravings -- 1880.
YCBA Collections Search
Jewitt, Llewellynn Frederick William, 1816-1886, Haddon Hall , [approximately 1880?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.