Impress : print making expanded in contemporary art : The Courtauld Gallery, 20 June - 20 July 2014.
- Additional Title(s):
Print making expanded in contemporary art
- London : Courtauld Institute of Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2532Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Majority of the artworks exhibited expand traditional printmaking techniques and are drawn from the Arts Council Collection of post-war British art.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- Technique -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Impress , 2014