IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Impress , 2014
Impress : print making expanded in contemporary art : The Courtauld Gallery, 20 June - 20 July 2014.
- Additional Title(s):
Print making expanded in contemporary art
- London : Courtauld Institute of Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2532Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Majority of the artworks exhibited expand traditional printmaking techniques and are drawn from the Arts Council Collection of post-war British art.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- Technique -- Exhibitions.