Wilton and its associations / by James Smith, author of "Rural Record," "Oracles from the British Poets," etc. ; with illustrations on wood, by W.F. Tiffin.
- Salisbury : George Brown ; London : J.B. Nichols & Sons, MDCCCLI 
Salisbury : Printed by James Bennett, Printer, Journal Office, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 222, 2 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7625.W5 S65 1851Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 272
List of subscribers: p. [vii]-x.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original purple cloth. Binder's label: Remnant & Edmonds. London.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Wiltshire.Bennet, James -- Printer.Brown, George -- Publisher.Country homes -- England -- Wiltshire.Wilton House (England) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1851.
Subscriber's lists -- England -- Salisbury -- 1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Smith, James, 1805-1872, Wilton and its associations , MDCCCLI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.