Masterpieces of British art from the Yale Center for British Art , 2013
- Masterpieces of British art from the Yale Center for British Art : one man's England / written by John Russell ; produced and directed by John Musilli.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (30 min.) : sound, color. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 273Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rosamond Bernier interviews Paul Mellon.
Photography, Michael Livesey.
The Yale Center for British Art is home to the most comprehensive collection of British Art outside Great Britain. Among its outstanding paintings, the collection includes 15 Turners, 21 Gainsboroughs, 7 Reynolds and 44 Constables. This program shows major works from this collection.
Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2013.
Disc characteristics: DVD-R
Originally issued as videocassette in 1999.
- Subject Terms:
- Mellon, Paul -- Interviews.Painting, British -- Connecticut -- New Haven.Yale Center for British Art.