Charles Fairfax Murray and Duccio's Maesta : photography, art history and the market in early paintings in late nineteenth-century Siena / Paul Tucker.
- Bembridge : Guild of St George, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 25,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2540Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Italy -- Siena.Duccio, di Buoninsegna, -1319? Maestà (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo (Siena, Italy))Mural painting and decoration, Italian -- Copying.Murray, Charles Fairfax, 1849-1919.
YCBA Collections Search
Tucker, Paul, 1956-, Charles Fairfax Murray and Duccio's Maesta , 2008