Martin, John, 1791-1855, History and description of Woburn and its abbey, 1850
History and description of Woburn and its abbey.
- A new edition.
- London : Longman and Co, Paternoster Row ; Woburn : Dodd and Peeling, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- , 192 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H84 H57 1850Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- By John Martin.
Engraved vignette on title page.
Lithographs by George Edward Madeley. Lithographs are on double leaves.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original brown cloth. Bookplates: Henrici Gough and David Clegg.
- Subject Terms:
- Clegg, David -- Bookplate.Gough, Henrici -- Bookplate.Russell family.Woburn (England) -- History.Woburn Abbey -- Art collections.Woburn Abbey -- Guidebooks.
- Lithographs -- 1850.
- The market house. High Street. Woburn
- Woburn Church
- Woburn Abbey.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.