People & places , 1995
- People & places : an exhibition to celebrate the centenary of the National Trust, 1895-1995.
- London : National Trust, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet fold. : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2553Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction by Gervase Jackson-Stops.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes in art -- Exhibitions.National Trust (Great Britain)Watercolor painting -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.