The victorian nude , 2013
- The victorian nude / written and presented by Alison Smith.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (37 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 274Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disc characteristics:DVD-R
Originally issued as videocassette in 2003.
Producer, John Wyver ; director, Ian Leese.
"In this program, Tate Britain's Alison Smith explores contractictory Victorian attitudes toward the nude in painting and sculpture"--Container.
Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2013.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and morals.Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art, Victorian.Nude in art.