Total eclipse of the sun : 11 August 1999 / Roger Ackling, 11-08-1947.
- [Eindhoven] : [October Foundation], 
[Belgium] : [Van den Eynde], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : offset-lithography ; 60 x 45 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2014 16eView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Designed by Roger Ackling and Peter Foolen, typography by Tjeu Teeuwen, edition of 100 copies, signed and numbered with Roger Ackling stamp."--Peter Foolen, http://peterfoolen.blogspot.com.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 72 of 100, signed by the artist in black ink and with his stamp in red ink.
"A print published on the occasion of the total eclipse in 1999 on August 11, which is also the date of birth of Roger Ackling, whose work - on found fragments of wood from the beach and recycled cardboard - is made with the rays of the sun."--Peter Foolen, http://peterfoolen.blogspot.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackling, Roger.Solar eclipses -- 1999.Sunshine.Van den Eynde -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.