From clay to bronze , 2013
- From clay to bronze : Katharine W. Lane, Boston / produced for the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (32 min.) : b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 284Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title from opening frames.
Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2013.
Study of clay sculpture by Katharine W. Lane of her greyhound, followed by its plaster casting by Leo Toschi of Caproni and Bother, Boston, and finally its bronze casting by Anton Kunst at the Kunst Art Foundaries, New York
Originally issued as videocassette in 19??
Disc characteristics: DVD-R
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.Bronze founding.Bronze sculpture.Kunst Art Foundaries (New York, N.Y.)Kunst, Anton.Lane, Katharine W.Models (Clay, paster, etc.)P.P. Caproni & Brother.Toschi, Leo.