Notes on trees, with leaf specimens
- Derby, England, ca. 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (80 pages, mostly blank) ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process QK477.2.I4 L37 1950Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John UnderwoodAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Inscribed on front pastedown: Walter Laskey, no. 15. 87 Havelock Rd., Derby.
Bound in contemporary blue-gray boards, "Reporter's note book, for pen or pencil writing."
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical specimens -- Collection and preservation -- Great Britain.Leaves -- Great Britain -- Identification.Trees -- Great Britain -- Identification.Trees -- Great Britain.
- Botanical illustrations.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.