Arrowsmith, Aaron, 1750-1823, A map of the United States of North America , Jany. 1st 1796
A map of the United States of North America : drawn from a number of critical researches / by A. Arrowsmith.
- London : Published ... by Arrowsmith, Charles Street, No. 10 Soho Square, Jany. 1st 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 123 x 141 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMaps/Atlases 1862 United StatesYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000] -- (W 95°--W 69°/N 48°--N 29°).
- Relief shown pictorially.
Includes illustrated cartouche of Niagara Falls and textual notes on it.
"Additions to 1802."
"As the Act directs."
BAC: British Art Center copy from the collection of Ernest Augustus Cumberland.
- Subject Terms:
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Maps.United States -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.