The history and antiquities of Haddon Hall : with an account of the Hall in its present state / by S. Rayner ; illustrated from numerous highly-finished sketches by Cattermole.
- Derby : Published by Robert Moseley ; London : Weale, Architectural Library, Holborn; Moon, Threadneedle Street; Hodgson and Boys, Pall Mall; Colnaghi, Cockspur Street, MDCCCVLII 
Derby : Henry Mozley and Sons, printers, 
- Physical Description:
- , 35, , 38-53,  pages, , 6 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 40 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 68Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Attributed to Samuel Rayner. See: Oxford Dictionary of National Bibliography.
Lithographs by Samuel Rayner. Printed by Charles Joseph Hullmandel.
DNB, v. 46, p. 145
List of subscribers: p. -]10] at beginning and  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later half cloth. Inscription: Francis John Howard.  leaves of plates bound in before text. 6 leaves of plates bound in at end. Second list of subscribers:  p. at end. Some plates marked as 'proof'.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Derbyshire.Colnaghi -- Publisher.Country houses -- England -- Derbyshire.Haddon Hall (England) -- History.Hodgson and Boys -- Publisher.Moon, -- Publisher.Moseley, Robert -- Publisher.Weale, Architectural Library -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1842.
Lithotints -- 1842.
Subscription lists (Publishing)
YCBA Collections Search
Rayner, Samuel, 1806-1879, The history and antiquities of Haddon Hall , MDCCCVLII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.