IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Arrowsmith, Aaron, 1750-1823, Map of South Italy and adjacent coasts , 1807
Map of South Italy and adjacent coasts / by A. Arrowsmith.
- London : Published by A. Arrowsmith, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col. ; 129 x 160 cm., folded to 40 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMaps/Atlases 1862 ItalyYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:640,000].
- Relief shown by hachures.
"E. Jones sc."
BAC: British Art Center copy from the collection of Ernest Augustus Cumberland.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Maps.France -- Corsica.Italy -- Sardinia.Italy -- Sicily.Italy, Southern -- Maps.Italy, Southern.Sardinia (Italy) -- Maps.Sicily (Italy) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.