An history of the manor, and manor-house, of South Winfield, in Derbysire / by Tho. Blore, of the Society of the Middle Temple, and F.S.A.
- London : Printed by D. Brewman, MDCCXCCIII 
- Physical Description:
- , 100,  pages, , IV leaves of plates () folded : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W764 B76 1793+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A re-impression, with slightly reset titlepage, of the edition published as No.III of 'Miscellaneous antiquities, (in continuation of the Bibliotheca topographica Britannica)', without the half-title.
Engraving by R.W. Basire and Ravenhill; after J.Gamble.
Plates I-IV bound in reverse order between pages 84-85.
ESTC (RLIN), T69224
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 232
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later dark blue buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- England -- Derbyshire.Talbot family.Wingfield Manor -- History.
- Engravings -- 1793.
YCBA Collections Search
Blore, Thomas, 1764-1818, An history of the manor, and manor-house, of South Winfield, in Derbysire , MDCCXCCIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.