153 letters from W.H. Hudson / edited and with an introduction and explanatory notes by Edward Garnett.
- Additional Title(s):
One hundred fifty-three letters from W.H. Hudson.
- [London] : The Nonesuch Press, 1923
- Physical Description:
- , 191,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6015.U23 Z52 1923Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette (portrait).
American edition (New York, E.P. Dutton & company) has title: Letters from W.H. Hudson, 1901-1922.
"This edition, printed and made in England, is limited to one thousand numbered copies."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 10
BEIN 1976 1494 copy 1: No. 760.590/1::BEIN 1976 1494 copy 2: No. 981.
BEIN Z78 66n: No. 720. Dust jacket.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 320 of 1000. Bound in brown buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Hudson, W. H. (William Henry), 1841-1922 -- Correspondence.Naturalists -- Great Britain -- Correspondence.Novelists, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- 1923.
YCBA Collections Search
Hudson, W. H. (William Henry), 1841-1922, 153 letters from W.H. Hudson , 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.