IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Racing calendars , 1901
Racing calendars / compiled by H.G. Crickmore.
- [New York] : 1901 Printed, not published, by W.C. Whitney New York, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. (, 222 p. ; , 237,  p.; , 255,  p.) ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 571Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The purpose of this work is to fill a void in the records of racing in America ..."--Pref.
The preface to each volume is signed by W.S. Vosburgh.
"The DeVinne Press"--T.p. verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, A37
Buckley, A.K. The Keeneland Association Library, 36
BAC: British Art Center copy: 3 volumes, all published in 1901. Volume I: (1861-1865), Volume II: (1866-1867), Volume III: (1868-1869). Brown quarter calf, and brown cloth; gold lettering and lines on spine, all edges marbled. Sporting Books Catalogue, no. A37, p. 404.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States -- Statistics.Horse racing -- United States.Horse racing.United States.
- I. 1861-1865
- II. 1866-1867
- III. 1868-1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.