Cockalorum : a sequel to Chanticleer and Pertelote : being a bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, June 1943-December 1948 / foreword and notes by Christopher Sandford ; illustrated from the books.
- [London] : The Golden Cockerel Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 112 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.G63 C63 1948Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Printed in Great Britain by Christopher Sandford at the Golden Cockerel Press, this edition is limited to 250 signed and numbered copies on all-rag mould-made paper and bound in 1/4 morocco. There will also be an unlimited and unsigned edition printed on machine made paper."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 116 of a limited edition of 250 copies. Signed by Chistopher Sandford. Bound in maroon quarter morocco with yellow and maroon patterned buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Golden Cockerel Press -- Bibliography.Printing -- Specimens -- England, 20th Century, London, Golden Cockerel Press, 1948.Private press books -- England -- London -- Bibliography.Sandford, Christopher -- Autograph.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1948.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.