Chalmers, Patrick R. (Patrick Reginald), 1872-1942, "A dozen dogs or so" , 1928
- "A dozen dogs or so" / by Patrick R. Chalmers ; with twelve colour plates by Cecil Aldin.
- London : Eyre and Spottiswoode ; 1928.
New York : C. Scribner's Sons, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 457Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- These verses " ... have all appeared, at one time or another, in Punch."
Poems about different kinds of dogs.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light brown cloth; brown lettering on front cover and spine. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plates. Twelve color plates by Cecil Aldin. Inscription: "For Mary, From Aunt Doe, Christmas 1930."
- Subject Terms:
- Dogs -- Poetry.Dogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.