IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
N.P. Boyer & Co, The common sense safety bridle , 1868
The common sense safety bridle : the most perfect & reliable safety bridle extant ...
- Additional Title(s):
Cover title: Patent common sense safety bridle
- Parkesburg, Pa. : Printed at the office of the American Stock Journal, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309.9 .C43 1868Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Description of the bridle, with testimonials.
"N.P. Boyer & Co., owners of the patent. Parkesburg, Chester Co., Pa. The safety bridle attachment sent to any part of the country, by express, with instructions for use, upon the receipt of $5."--Title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pink printed wrappers. Autograph: Nat. S. Drake, Esq., Pittsfield, N.H.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridles.Drake, Nat. S. -- Autograph.Horsemanship -- Equipment and supplies.Horses -- Training.N.P. Boyer & Co.Office of the American Stock Journal -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.