Bruce, Sanders Dewees, 1825-1902, The horse-breeder's guide and hand book , 1883
- The horse-breeder's guide and hand book : embracing one hundred tabulated pedigrees of the principal sires, with full performances of each and best of their get, covering the season of 1883, with a few of the distinguished dead ones / by S.D. Bruce ...
- [New York] : Published at Office of Turf, Field and Farm, 39 & 41 Park Row, 1883.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 205,  pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF293.T5 B78 1883Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Entered, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1883, by S.D. Bruce, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washingon, D.C."--Title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 223
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary patterned sand-grain violet-blue cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover, stamped in blind on front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Pedigrees.Horses.Thoroughbred horse.Thoroughbred horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.