Lengwiler, Guido, A history of screen printing , c2013
A history of screen printing : how an art evolved into an industry / Guido Lengwiler.
- Cincinnati, Ohio : ST Media Group International, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- 485 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNE2236 .L46 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This book recounts the forgotten history of screen printing in the first half of the 20th century. Developments since World War II are amply documented in the professional literature."--P. 1.
- Subject Terms:
- Screen process printing -- History -- 20th century.