Fife, Duncan, Scarlet, blue and green;, 1932
- Scarlet, blue and green; a book of sporting verse by Duncan Fife; with illustrations by Cecil Aldin.
- London, Macmillan and Co., Limited, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 63 pages illustrations 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Reddish-pink plaid cloth, spine discolored to greyish-pink; paper label with brown lettering on front cover. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plates. Illustrations by Cecil Aldin.
- Subject Terms:
- Sports -- Poetry.Sports.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.