The Fountaine Collection , 
- The Fountaine Collection : prices and purchasers' names.
- London : Printed by Wm. Clowes & Sons, Limited, Stamford Street and Charing Cross, 
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5247.F68 F68 1884Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preview information of the forthcoming sale of the Leigh Court Gallery collection of old Italian Masters:  pages at end.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 186
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth. Lacks information on the Leigh Court Gallery collection ( pages at end). Has bound with it: Catalogue of the celebrated Fountaine collection of majolica, Henri II, ware, Palissy ware, Nevers ware, Limoges enamels, carvings in ivory, hone stone and rock crystal, Greek and Roman coins, ancient armour, &c, &c. London : Printed by Wm. Clowes & Sons, Limited, Stamford Street and Charing Cross, 1884.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Prices.Art -- Private collections.Auction catalogs -- England -- London.Fountaine, Andrew, Sir, 1676-1753 -- Art collections.Majolica -- Catalogs.Narford Hall (Norfolk, England)Pottery -- Private collections -- Catalogs.Pottery, European -- Catalogs.
- Auction catalogues.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.