Caravaggio to Canaletto : the glory of Italian Baroque and Rococo painting / edited by Zsuzsanna Dobos ; in collaboration with Dóra Sallay, Ágota Varga ; [essays: Daniele Benati, Cesare de Seta, János Jernyei-Kiss, John T. Spike, Axel Vécsey].
- Additional Title(s):
Glory of Italian Baroque and Rococo painting.
- Budapest : Szépművészeti Múzeum, 
- Physical Description:
- 458 pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryND616.5.B3 C37 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition in Budapest, at the Szépművészeti Múzeum, October 25, 2013-February 16, 2014.
"This exhibition is the closing event of the Hungarian-Italian Cultural Year."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (page 427-454) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Baroque -- Italy -- Exhibitions.Painting, Italian -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Italian -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Rococo -- Italy -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Caravaggio to Canaletto ,