Wild track : poems / by Mark Haworth-Booth ; with pictures by friends.
- Dorset [England] : Trace Editions, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- , 2-54,  pages : illustrations ; 19 cm and 1 sound disc (20 minutes : digital ; 3 in.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6058.A85 A6 2005Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the authorView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With reprodutions of artwork by Mari Mahr, Rosie Miles, Mark Haworth-Booth, Liz Nicol, Susan Derges, Nigel Shafran, Christopher Bucklow, Mary Banham, Emily Haworth-Booth, and Tessa Traeger.
"Publication editing and production: Sian Bonnell. Editorial assistance and CD recording: Jules Wilkinson. Design: Simon Standing ... Published in an edition of 500."--Title page verso.
"Afternoon in W.1" makes reference to Damien Hirst's In and out of love, a work in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art (B1997.2)
CD placed in pocket in back of book.
Rectos bear even-numbered pages.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Hirst, Damien. In and out of love.Poetry, English -- 21st century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.