Surtees, Robert Smith, 1805-1864, The analysis of the hunting field , 1966
The analysis of the hunting field / by R.S. Surtees ; illus. by Henry Alken.
- New York : Abercrombie & Fitch ; 1966.
Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 326 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2170Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Facsimile ed., originally published in 1846 by R. Ackermann, London.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Black cloth; white label printed in black on front cover, red label with gold lettering on spine, gold and red lettering on spine. Illustrations, color plates. Illustrations by Henry Alken. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Fox hunting.Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.