The hunt country of America.
- Rev. ed.
- New York, Arco Pub. Co. [©1973]
- Physical Description:
- 247 pages illustrations (some color), portraits (some color) 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2003aYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Historical and biographical guide to fox hunting in Virginia. For other editions, see Author Catalog.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Virginia.Fox hunting.Horses -- Virginia.Horses.Manors -- Virginia.Manors.Virginia.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.