Paterson, Thomas Schomberg, Sympathetic training of horse and man , 1925
- Sympathetic training of horse and man : a hand-book on present day training in equitation with special reference to balance, collection, manners, jumping, the aids, locomotion, riding over jumps, bitting, including programmes of equitation courses / by Major T.S. Paterson.
- London : H.F. & G. Withersby, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 205 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, diagrams ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1696Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth, faded spine; gold lettering on front cover and spine, blind stamped on front cover. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.