IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Captain Linnaeus Tripe, photographer of India and Burma, 1852-1860 , 2014
Captain Linnaeus Tripe, photographer of India and Burma, 1852-1860 / [texts by] Roger Taylor, Crispin Branfoot ; with introduction by Sarah Greenough ; National Gallery of Art, Washington, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Munich ; Berlin ; London ; New York : DelMonico Books : Prestel, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 217 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 28 x 31 cm
- Reference LibraryTR647 .T757 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The exhibition is organized by the National Gallery of Art, Washington, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, London."
Catalog of a travelling exhibtion, September 21, 2014 to October 11, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural photography -- India -- Exhibitions.Architecture, Indic -- History -- 19th century.Burma -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Exhibitions.India -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Exhibitions.Landscape photography -- India -- Exhibitions.Photographers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Exhibitions.Tripe, Linnaeus, 1822-1902 -- Travel -- Exhibitions.