Captain Linnaeus Tripe, photographer of India and Burma, 1852-1860 , 2014
- Captain Linnaeus Tripe, photographer of India and Burma, 1852-1860 / [texts by] Roger Taylor, Crispin Branfoot ; with introduction by Sarah Greenough ; National Gallery of Art, Washington, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Munich ; Berlin ; London ; New York : DelMonico Books : Prestel, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 217 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 28 x 31 cm
- Reference LibraryTR647 .T757 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The exhibition is organized by the National Gallery of Art, Washington, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, London."
Catalog of a travelling exhibtion, September 21, 2014 to October 11, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural photography -- India -- Exhibitions.Architecture, Indic -- History -- 19th century.Burma -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Exhibitions.India -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Exhibitions.Landscape photography -- India -- Exhibitions.Photographers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Exhibitions.Tripe, Linnaeus, 1822-1902 -- Travel -- Exhibitions.