[Road to Ascot], 
- [Road to Ascot] [graphic].
- Alternate Title(s):
- His Majesty George the Fourth descending from his carriage into the Royal Stand at Ascot Races
- [London] : [s.n.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 3 joined sheets : hand-colored aquatint ; sheets end-to-end 8 x 442 cm, rolled to 13 x 8 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF335.G7 R63 1820 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and date of publication from Abbey.
Numbered in sections 1 to 27.
Issued in boxwood drum, with illustrated title: His Majesty George the Fourth descending from his carriage into the Royal Stand at Ascot Races.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 480
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Enclosed in original wooden drum.
- Subject Terms:
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.Horse races -- England.Horse racing -- England.Racetracks (Horse racing)Royal Ascot (Event) -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1820.
Panoramas -- England -- Ascot.
Scrolls -- England -- 19th century.
Views -- England -- Ascot.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.