The Coronation book of Queen Elizabeth II / including contributions by the Bishop of Bath and Wells, Hector Bolitho, C.F.J. Hankinson, A.L. Rowse, Malcolm Thomson and Sir Thomas White.
- London : Odhams Press Limited, [1953?]
- Physical Description:
- 159,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112 .C77 1953+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream cloth. Blind stamped on front cover: Elizabeth R. 1953. Accompanied by two uncancelled postage stamps marking the 25th anniversary of the coronation.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain.Coronations.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Pictorial works.Great Britain.Odhams Press Limited -- Publisher.
- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.