Morrah, Dermot, 1896-1974, Princess Elizabeth , 1947
- Princess Elizabeth : the illustrated story of twenty-one years in the life of the Heir Presumptive / by Dermot Morrah, late fellow of All Souls College, Oxford ; assisted by Betty Spencer Shew.
- London : Odhams Press Limited, Long Acre, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 127,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA585.A4 M67 1947Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream cloth. With illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Odhams Press Limited -- Publisher.Royal households -- Great Britain.
- Dust jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.