Making and transforming art : technology and interpretation :proceedings of the fifth symposium of the ICOM-CC Working Group for Art Technological Source Research, held at the Royal Institute of Cultural Heritage (KIK-IRPA), Brussels, 22-23 November 2012 / edited by Hélène Dubois, Joyce H. Townsend, Jilleen Nadolny, Sigrid Eyb-Green, Sylvie Neven and Stefanos Kroustallis.
- London : Archetype Publications, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 148 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN8554.5 .I26 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and technology.Art and technology.Art.Art.
YCBA Collections Search
ICOM Committee for Conservation. Working Group for Art Technological Source Research (5 : 2012 : Brussels), Making and transforming art , 2014