The story of Jack and the beanstalk / retold by Alfred Wareing.
- Additional Title(s):
Jack and the beanstalk.
- Glasgow : Printed and published by Bone & Hulley, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 31,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3391.A1 J33 1926Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Salter FamilyView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Louise S. Bone.
Limited edition of 150 copies on de luxe paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated. No. 10 of a limited edition of 150 copies, signed by Alfred Wareing. Ms inscription: To Samuel Salter with love from his Uncle Alfred [Wareing], Christmas 1926.
- Subject Terms:
- Bone & Hulley -- Publisher.Children's stories.England.Fairy tales.Fairy tales.Folklore -- England.Folklore.Giants -- Folklore.Giants -- Juvenile fiction.Giants.Mothers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.Salter, Samuel -- Pres. insc from Alfred Wareing. Christmas 1926.Wareing, Alfred -- Pres. insc. to Samuel Salter. Christmas 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.