Bunyan, John, 1628-1688, The pilgrim's progress , 1900
- The pilgrim's progress : from this world to that which is to come / by John Bunyan ; with illustrations by H.M. Brock.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Pilgrim's progress
- London : C. Arthur Pearson, Ltd., Henrieta Street W.C., 1900.
Edinburgh ; London : Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 350 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3330 .A1 1900Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Salter FamilyAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth. Inscribed: To Cecil Wareing with love from his affectionate brother. Alf. Xmas. 1900. Ink stamp: Samuel Salter.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian life -- Fiction.Christian pilgrims and pilgrimages -- Fiction.Salter, Samuel -- Stamp.Salvation -- Fiction.Wareing, Alfred -- Pres. insc. to Cecil Wareing. Xmas 1900.Wareing, Cecil -- Pres. insc. from Alfred Wareing. Xmas 1900.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.