The lighter side of school life / by Ian Hay ; with illustrations reproduced from pastel drawings by Lewis Baumer.
- First edition.
- London ; Edinburgh ; Boston : T.N. Foulis, publisher, 1914.
Edinburgh : Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. at the Ballantyne Press
- Physical Description:
- , 226,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLA637.7 .H37 1914Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Salter FamilyAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publisher's advertisements:  pages at end.
Illustrations are reproductions from pastel drawings, printed on gray paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original brown cloth. Inscribed: To Sep [?] with affectionate good wishes from Alfred. Decr. 1914.
- Subject Terms:
- Alfred -- Pres. insc. to Sep. Decr. 1914.Education -- Great Britain.Sep. -- Pres. insc. from Alfred. Decr. 1914.Students -- Great Britain.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.