Liss Fine Art, The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts , 2014
The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts / edited by Sacha Llewellyn and Paul Liss.
- London : Liss Fine Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryN9152.G7 L57 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of the exhibition: The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts. Morley Gallery, Morley College, 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HT, September 5-October 2, 2014. Organised by: Liss Fine Art with the participation of David Cohen Fine Art."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- War posters.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- In art.World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters.