Liss Fine Art, The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts , 2014
- The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts / edited by Sacha Llewellyn and Paul Liss.
- London : Liss Fine Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryN9152.G7 L57 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of the exhibition: The Great War as recorded through the fine and popular arts. Morley Gallery, Morley College, 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HT, September 5-October 2, 2014. Organised by: Liss Fine Art with the participation of David Cohen Fine Art."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- War posters.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- In art.World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters.