London / illustrated by Sarah McMenemy.
- Additional Title(s):
London : a three-dimensional expanding city guide
- London : Walker Books, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (32 unnumbered panels) : color illustrations, 2 color maps ; 11 x 160 cm, folded to 11 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 .M36 2011 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Text © 2011 Walker Books Ltd Illustrations © 2011 Sarah McMenemy."--Slipcase.
"Paper engineering by Gus Clarke."--Slipcase.
Cut paper, accordion folded. Housed (folded) in an illustrated slipcase.
Harrods -- Buckingham Palace -- Piccadilly Circus -- Trafalgar Squae -- Westminster Abbey -- House of Paliament -- London Eye -- St. Paul's Cathedal -- Globe Theatre -- Tower of London -- Tower Bridge -- Royal Observatory.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Guidebooks -- Juvenile literature.London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.